Friday, October 3, 2008

(Temporary update from Author Sherry Zhang)

A note from author SHERRY ZHANG. Sherry is visiting the United States this week, and had hoped to write her response to week one. However, her traveling and camping will slow her down a little. Sherry writes:

Dear Rick,

Just let you know that I have difficulties to access to internet in the small Inn I’m staying at Carmel-Monterrey... We went to Yosemite National Park yesterday from SF, stayed in a camp last night, hiked for 4 hours this morning, then drove back to Carmel-Monterrey today. The plan is to visit the place named as “17 miles drive” near the sea. We’ll then leave for the airport the day after tomorrow.

Given the difficulties to access to internet, I’ll have to respond your questions when I’m back to China – I’m now writing via my blackberry - surprisingly, I explored how to write email on my blackberry through yahoo mailbox. But the speed is too slow.

So, in case you’re online, you’ll know where I am and what I’m doing.

The travel so far is amazing! The view from Yosemite back to Carmel-Monterrey is as “vast” and & “broad” as I experienced in my hometown. I feel I just started to experience US.

No comments: