Friday, November 14, 2008

WEEK SEVEN: On Teaching & Learning

Since teaching is part of what I do for living, I thought it'd be interesting to hear your perspective on this topic, on this, "my week". Nonetheless, as much as I like teaching, I believe is learning what sets human kind apart from other species. So here's my questions on both topics:

  1. People learn in different ways. It's now commonly A common terminology for these learning styles has been developed since some time ago. And thus, we are thought to be visual, kinesthetic, or auditory. Each of these, having its particularities. What's your learning style? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?
  2. What's the most useful thing you have learned that can be applied both, to your personal and to your profesional life?
  3. Good learners aren't always good teachers. I have the feeling that everyone in this group has become a pretty good teacher, some way or another. Can you share what's been the most useful thing you have ever taught? (To whom? Why?)
  4. This one question I got it from an interview to Mr. Obama I saw in ESPN a couple days ago. What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten? Why?
  5. This question comes from the idealist in me... If there was one thing you wished everyone in this planet learned, what would it be?

No comments: