Sunday, November 30, 2008

ANDREAS EKSTROM - Funny

1. What scene from a sit-com, book, film or play have you found the funniest and why? That is just impossible. I find a lot of things funny. To mention one thing, here's an absolute favorite from Seinfeld. Every little line, every move, is just so bleedin' perfect...



2. When was the last time you laughed so hard it hurt and who or what made you laugh? I can't remember. I rarely laugh that much. It might have been at the movies when I saw ”Burn after reading” a few weeks ago. (See it! It's the most fun I've had with a movie in a long, long time.)

3. What’s the funniest or most absurd situation you have found yourself in? Did you find it funny at the time or afterwards? I am not sure. I really can't think of anything like ”there I was with my foot in the whipped cream and my hands stuck inside a dead moose”, you know, those stories...

4. How would you describe your sense of humour and why do you think there is so much variation among individual’s senses of humour? I laugh at a lot: small things, crude things, wordplay, silly puns, politically incorrect things, old fashioned humour from rural Sweden, stuff that really doesn't translate... And the movie ”Team America: World Police”, another must-see. (And about people's different senses of humour? Well. People are different, in everything.)

5. Is humour powerful? Yes, in just about every way imagniable.

No comments: